Here’s the dirt!
- Stein’s Deli will be holding its annual Beer Day on Saturday, January 28. There will be brewing demonstrations, tastings, discounts, and general awesomeness.
- Stone Brewmaster Mitch Steele has rescheduled his visit to New Orleans and at the Avenue Pub (originally scheduled for Monday, 1/9) to this upcoming Tuesday 1/17. Come Meet The Brewer at the Avenue starting at 5pm on 1/17.
- The American Homebrewers Association is holding their 33rd Annual National Homebrewers Conference and Homebrew Competition in Seattle on June 21-23, 2012. Registration opens on February 1.
- Also on the homebrew front, New Orleans Homebrew shop Brewstock is celebrating its third anniversary today! Way to go, y’all!
- There will be a cask of NOLA at the Avenue Pub on Friday (1/13), Hopoutoulas IPA dry hopped with Willamette hops
- Cochon in Lafayette will be holding a Bayou Teche beer dinner on Wednesday, January 18. If you’re in the area, it sounds awesome! (Man, I gotta get me some of that Courir de Mardi Gras)
- Waiting on the final draft of the Swedish Beer tasting dinner at Boucherie on Monday, January 23. Keep a look out and for god’s sake, make your reservations ASAP! There will be a second dinner 2 weeks later with all new dishes and pairings. Stay tuned!